Journey Home Vet is committed to continuing house call euthanasias during the pandemic as long as possible. We are taking many precautions on our end and ask your cooperation with a few guidelines.
- Please be aware Dr. Stephanie and her assistant are fully vaccinated and boostered against COVID 19.
- If you or anyone in your home is COVID positive, please call to discuss your options.
- Outdoor appointments are encouraged, but not required.
- For indoor appointments, we ask you to give a quick wipedown of shared surfaces for the visit. Also, if possible, please open a window or door to improve ventilation.
- Dr. Stephanie will wear a mask and everyone present MUST wear a mask over mouth and nose for the entire appointment.
- Sadly, no hugs or handshakes, please, and Dr. Stephanie will make her best effort to distance herself when possible.
- Finally, all paperwork and payment will be completed via email to avoid handing off paper/pens/tablets.
We are still allowing families to be physically present with their pets during both the sedation and final injection and ask for your cooperation to make this possible by following the above guidelines.