Compassionate care for your beloved pet in their favorite place–home!
Our team is here for you when you need us most. We provide caring and compassionate in-home euthanasia, hospice, and palliative services.
We all hope for a peaceful, quiet passing for our pet in their home, in their sleep, surrounded by those who love them–a home pet euthanasia with Journey Home Vet can provide this experience.
Our EUTHANASIA services include:
- Availability during morning, afternoon, evenings, weekdays and weekends.
- Sedation to prevent discomfort, anxiety, and remove the need for restraint.
- Euthanasia provided in the privacy and intimacy of your own home
- Assistance with aftercare for your pet’s body, per your preference. Cremation services are available with or without ash return.
- Memorial posting on our website
- Notification to
your regularveterinarian of your pets’ passing
- As the doctor works alone, please be aware that the doctor will need assistance moving pets over 30 lbs, or we can set up aftercare through the crematorium directly, for an additional charge.
We offer several options for our families. You may opt for
Please see the “Aftercare” section for details on options for your pet’s remains.
If you are unable or do not desire to help the doctor transfer your pet’s body to her vehicle, we can arrange with the crematorium to pick up directly for an additional fee. Please call to discuss.
Dr. Stephanie and Journey Home strive to provide professional, caring, individualized care for your pet and family. In that spirit, we have partnered with two family-owned, locally-owned, hand-picked providers for two different options to care for your pet’s remains. Click here to learn more.
Both services provide an urn and paw print fora private cremation. A clay paw print is included with every euthanasia we provide.
Hospice and Palliative Care
Any pet with
Our HOSPICE OR PALLIATIVE CARE CONSULTATION include:
- The consultation takes 1-3 hours to complete
- Review of veterinary records
- Examination by certified Hospice and Palliative Care veterinarian
- Quality of life assessment
- A detailed plan of care with 30 days of email and phone consultations regarding your pet
- Communication with your veterinarian
- Additional fees for medications and treatments may apply
Hospice or Palliative Care Consultation: $330 plus the cost of medications/treatments.
Additional in-home follow up hospice exams
Telemedicine (discussion via Skype/Facetime/Google) rechecks for current hospice and palliative care patients, as appropriate: $70/30 minutes
We accept cash, checks, major credit cards, ScratchPay, and Care Credit
We'll be there for you throughout this entire journey. Please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Monday-Friday, 10:00AM to 7:00PM
Morning and weekend appointments available, please call or email to discuss. Every effort will be made to call or email back in less than 1 hour during office hours, when we are not assisting other families.
Dacono, CO 80514
Please contact us for additional coverage outside of our service area.